Kentucky Mortgage Tips
Find Mortgage Help
- Identify your goals- (lowest monthly payment, shortest term, largest loan amount etc.)
- Gather all necessary information and documents for your application
- Familiarize yourself with financing procedures and your alternatives
- Shop around for the best rates and terms
- Find out your current credit score.
- Use your financial institution and advisors! They are a wealth of information!
- Choose which financing option works best for you
- Examine the finance process
- Evaluate homeowner's insurance needs
- Make sure your new mortgage is as you had planned it